This February, 3DEXPERIENCE World brings a vibrant community of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs and business leaders together to learn, engage, share knowledge and drive innovation. This is all centered around our 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio for our SOLIDWORKS customers.
If you missed the action of a live event last year you will be excited to know that 3DEXPERIENCE World 2022 will be a hybrid event. If you are ready to network in person in Atlanta, GA, you should plan your trip now! If you can't travel, you can take advantage of the virtual options which will offer digital content during the live event and on-demand post-event. This is a unique agenda designed to enable you to participate in many of the moments typical of the annual event, both live or virtually from wherever you are in the world.
- General Sessions
- Breakout Sessions
- SOLIDWORKS User Group Network
- 3DEXPERIENCE Playground & Model Mania
- TriMech's Booth Information
Hear from industry luminaries and Dassault Systèmes executives about how the skills and strategies gained from attending 3DEXPERIENCE World can power innovation, growth and prosperity for SOLIDWORKS users, business leaders and entrepreneurs alike—now and into the future.
After registering, you can add each general session to your calendar, so you don't miss a thing! The themes for each session will be as follows:
Day 1: From Things to Sustainable Life | Strategy & Direction
The opening General Session will set the stage for three days of conversations with the people and businesses who make up the 3DEXPERIENCE® Works ecosystem. You will hear from Dassault Systèmes CEO and Vice Chairman Bernard Charlès and SOLIDWORKS CEO Gian Paolo Bassi about the technologies and trends that will transform the way you work.
Featured speakers will discuss how to create moments where the gateway between reality and possibly opens wide; generating a connection point for emotion, innovation, and creation.
Day 2: From Products to Experience | 3DEXPERIENCE Works in Action
Learn how the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio provides the tools for users to imagine a better future together. When collaboration and creativity become one, functional silos are broken down. What were once limitations become distinct advantages to harness the expertise and human potential of your team.
You will hear directly from customers who have propelled their businesses forward by utilizing technology that augments their ability to provide exceptional customer experiences. The 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio provides the tools for users to bring ideas from concept to reality.
Day 3:From Connections to Relationships | Community
On its own, an imagination is powerful. When you connect your imagination with others, it becomes unstoppable. With today’s technologies, we are more connected than ever. People across the globe can gather digitally to share meaningful causes, common goals, and collective visions.
On this day we bring students, teachers, entrepreneurs, inventors, and professional engineers together to share their strengths, challenges, and triumphs, and learn how to co-create a better future with technologies that spark curiosity and innovation.
3DEXPERIENCE World 2022 will include over 200 technical sessions for the in-person event and over 100 technical sessions for the virtual event. You will be able to learn new skills and discover tricks to overcome everyday challenges. 17 of our seasoned TriMech application engineers will be sharing their expertise during 21 different training sessions both in-person and virtual, including Modeling and Machining in 3DEXPERIENCE, Automating Processes in PDM Pro, 3DEXPERIENCE, SOLIDWORKS Visualize, Shop Floor Programmer, advanced rendering, parts templates and more!
3DEXPERIENCE World always brings a big crowd, so make sure to sign up before these sessions are filled! You can check out the full session agenda here.
SOLIDWORKS User Group Network
The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN) is the core community of users that makes SOLIDWORKS such a popular product worldwide! Whether you're an avid user of SOLIDWORKS or not, you are encouraged to register to learn about the user group network and about your specific local group. 3DEXPERIENCE World is a great opportunity to connect and learn with your local and/or regional leaders and discover how you can get involved!
3DEXPERIENCE Playground & Model Mania
The 3DEXPERIENCE Playground is the heart of the event, where you can interact with our partners and learn how to extend your investment with Dassault Systèmes. You’ll be able to interact with student design teams, be inspired by makers, entrepreneurs, and manufacturing facilities’ stories to help empower your freedom to imagine and create.
- Education Zone - This is focusing on the future of 3D design by highlighting products and designs created by students from high school through university engineering programs.
- Shop Floor -This year 3DEXPERIENCE World brings manufacturing to life by simulating a contract manufacturing facility. From Sales through order fulfillment you get an interactive experience into what it takes to produce aftermarket automotive components for Factory Five.
- Model Mania - Back for its 23rd year, Model Mania will be the place to display your talents to the greater SOLIDWORKS community. This section is not for the weak! Here you can go head-to-head against other users to show off your design skills where it comes to speed and accuracy while modeling as well as how you handle changing and analyzing a design.
- 3DEXPERIENCE Theater -Discover how providers of innovative technologies, value-added services, SOLIDWORKS certified software solutions partners, and SOLIDWORKS customers maximize productivity and success. Presentations are open to all attendees of 3DEXPERIENCE World 2022.
- Sponsor Hub - This is where you will find all the information you need about select SOLIDWORKS Partners. It’s the place to discover many of the amazing and innovative partner products and services in the SOLIDWORKS community.
TriMech's Booth Experience
We are excited to be back in person this year and hope you will stop by for a visit if you are coming to the live event. We will be offering 3D Scanning Demonstrations with 3D Printed Parts on display. We will also have information on our staffing, RPS, and other extended offerings. Come see us!
TriMech Booth #801
Playground in Atlanta + Online Sponsor Hub Hours:
- Sunday, February 6th:
4:00 – 7:30pm est
- Monday, February 7th:
10:00am – 4:30pm est
5:30 - 7:00pm est
- Tuesday, February 8th:
10:30am - 5:00pm est
- Wednesday, February 9th:
10:00am – 1:30pm est
One of the advantages of a virtual event is that speakers and sessions can be added to the listing at any time! Follow the latest news and updates for the event on the 3DEXPERIENCE WORLD 2022 website.