SOLIDWORKS 2022 is almost here, and we are excited about what the latest and greatest brings to the table. Stick with us, and we will make sure you get all the advancement details that go beyond SOLIDWORKS, including the latest in digital technology for 3D scanning, additive manufacturing and cloud collaboration!
SOLIDWORKS 2022 Live Stream Event
SOLIDWORKS is hosting a live online event to announce the latest software updates and enhancements! On September 16th @ 11:00 AM ET, they will give you a look into what's new in the 2022 release; including increased performance, streamlined workflows and updated cloud-powered design options.
- Work Faster by creating better products in fewer steps with new workflows and feature enhancements in assembly and part design, drawing detailing, simulation and data management.
- Work Smarter with performance improvements for working with large assemblies, imported geometry and your product data and the fastest graphics to date with improved display response and quality.
- Work Together using improved innovation and decision-making enhancements by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and leveraging its collaborative capabilities.
TriMech Tech Talks Event
This year we are hosting our annual digital Tech Talks event on October 4th-5th! Each day will have LIVE broadcasts, with different topic sessions each hour to help you discover the new enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2022 and the latest in digital technology for 3D Scanning, Additive Manufacturing, and Cloud-Collaboration.
- Improve Your Skills — Learn the new features and enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2022 from our team of expert trainers.
- All Live, No Pre-Recorded Repeats — Each session is presented live a so you can interact with our presenters by asking questions and getting the most out of your time.
- Streamline Your Workflows — Watch demonstrations of automation add-ins and techniques for improving your data workflow in the cloud.
- Discover New Technology — See the latest tools for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing.
Starting in October we are kicking off our Get to Know SOLIDWORKS webinar series. These will be product-specific and hosted by our experienced Application Engineers, who eat, breathe and sleep all things SOLIDWORKS; so you know you'll be getting the best information from a true professional.
- Mix and Match - Choose the sessions that match your needs the best!
- Ability to Re-Watch - Registered attendees will get links to watch the session again in case they missed something!
- SOLIDWORKS Focused - No sidetracks, we are dedicating these sessions to SOLIDWORKS users who want to make sure they know all the newest tricks.
Every year SOLIDWORKS somehow manages to top their updates from last year, and this year is no exception. The update is going to include new features and tools that can help you bring your designs to the next level. To prepare for all of the improvements, we've created an easy-to-use guide to help you get ready!
Before you dive into the 2022 update, make sure you're caught up on all of the current features available with SOLIDWORKS 2021. We have two easy ways to ensure you're up to speed: our extensive video playlist and our annual "Top 11" blog series.