MakerBot Method is the first performance 3D printer built with improved, patented industrial technologies from Stratasys, combined with MakerBot's industry-leading accessibility and smart workflow features.
From now until June 14th, take advantage of these great offers and save up to $1,500:
- When you buy one MakerBot Method 3D printer, get three months of impact-resistant Tough Model Material and PVA Water Soluble Support Material ($599 discount).
- When you buy two MakerBot Method 3D printers, get $1,500 off!
The MakerBot Method Performance 3D Printer bridges the gap between industrial and desktop 3D printing. It offers uncompromising dimensional accuracy and industrial reliability combined with the fastest CAD to part workflow. Some of the features and benefits of the MakerBot Method include:
- Circulated heat chamber
- Ultra-rigid metal frame and dry-sealed material bays
- Dual extrusion system combined with water-soluble PVA to provide a superior FDM surface finish
- Software integration with most CAD programs including SOLIDWORKS
- 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm (7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in) single extrusion
- 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm (6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in) dual extrusion
- And more!
Take advantage of MakerBot Method's promotions today! Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
*Legal Terms and Conditions: All orders that include only (1) MakerBot Method or only (1) Method for Business are eligible to receive one (1) Tough Mixed Pack, OR all orders that include (2) or more MakerBot Method or (2) or more Method for Business are eligible to receive a discount of $1500 on the order(The “Offer”). The Offer is valid while supplies last. The Offer starts on April 1, 2019 at 12:00 AM EDT and expires on June 14, 2019 5:00 PM EDT. The Offer is only valid for orders (i) placed through MakerBot Direct Sales or an authorized reseller of MakerBot products and (ii) shipping to the U.S. and Canada. This Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. This Offer cannot be applied to previously purchased products. The Offer has no cash value. The Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. All orders shall be subject to MakerBot’s standard sale and shipping policies which terms can be found at MakerBot Terms of Sale and MakerBot Shipping Policies, respectively.