From now until December 31st, when you buy a Desktop Metal Studio System+, you will get a three-year subscription to the new Desktop Metal Fiber HT 3D printer.
Desktop Metal Studio System+ is a three-part product, including printer, debinder and furnace, that integrates with Desktop Metal’s cloud-based software to deliver a seamless workflow —from digital file to sintered part. Say hello to in-office automated metal 3D printing!
- High resolution office-safe metal printing
- Live streaming of the build through an in-chamber build plate camera
- Debind and sinter in bulk
- And more!
Now until December 31st, with the purchase of a Studio System+, you will get a three-year subscription to their newest innovation, the Fiber system™, a value of $16K!
The Fiber 3D printer is the first continuous fiber desktop printer to miniaturize automated fiber placement (AFP) technology, found in high-end carbon fiber production processes, and combine it with fused filament 3D printing.
Fiber's core features include:
- Ability to print industrial-grade, chemical-resistant, flame-retardant and ESD-safe parts
- Build parts with unidirectional μAFP tape, widely considered to be one of the highest performance structural materials available
- Smaller foot print and price point though use of Micro Automated Fiber Placement (μAFP) technology
- Option to print continuous fiber with chopped fiber filament or either independently
- Accessibility to all engineers with both entry-level settings and opt-in advanced controls
Fill out the form below to find out more about this amazing deal! Someone from TriMech will reach out to you as soon as possible.