The most versatile printer on the market, the only one that can produce full-color, multi-material models in a single print, just got better. Can you believe it? Neither can we! Keep reading as we dive into the new enhancements for the Stratasys J750.
Stratasys J750 Advanced Performance
- Newly designed print head: With a new filter (20 to 30 microns) and uniform heating across nozzles, this new advancement brings a 40% increase in overall lifespan. The improved print head assembly allows for the reduction of print head delimitation.
- New vivid colors: The new VeroMagentaV and VeroYellowV now enable user to achieve true red, orange and yellow vivid colors, which produce incredible simulations of translucent plastic and brings prototyping to another level of realism.
- Expanded color gamut: PolyJet’s new vivid colors enhance the color gamut of the J750 from 340,000 to 500,000 colors. Plus new GrabCAD colorimetric color profiles have been created for improved color matching between on-screen and printed parts.
- Newly formulated soluble support: SUP706B formulated for the Stratasys J750 improves print quality as well as eliminates roller bath leakage, lips and build line separations. Now you can create even more complex models with out worrying about support leakages.
- Software updates: Improvements made to dimensional accuracy result in enhanced scaling and offset parameters. Other enhancements to features like the material replacement wizard and High Quality mode, make for an improved workflow for quicker and easier production.
In addition, with the new GrabCAD Voxel Print, users have control of all Stratasys J750 materials, their deposition and printing sequence on the Voxel level in order to create more realistic textures, images and graphics, improved formulation of soluble support and more.