If you’re looking for new and innovative ways to make great design happen, then SOLIDWORKS World 2016 is the place to be!SOLIDWORKS World 2016 will be held in Dallas, Texas on January 31 - February 3, 2016.
Over the course of four days, join more than 5,000 of your peers and select from 200+ breakout sessions on topics ranging from design automation and electrical design to simulation and product data management.
Here are 5 things you can do at SOLIDWORKS World 2016:
- Test-drive the latest tools and learn more about the SOLIDWORKS 2016 upgrade
- Get a preview of SOLIDWORKS with their road map for the future
- Find answers to your everyday design challenges at one of the 200+ breakout sessions
- Discover best-of-class integrated design solutions at the Partner Pavilion exhibition
- Share your thoughts, exchange tips and tricks and network with other professionals
Quick! Early Bird Savings Expire October 30
Register now through October 30, 2015 to take advantage of everything SOLIDWORKS World 2016 has to offer. Between now and October 30, all full conference registrations will receive $200 off.