Over the past few days, we’ve been monitoring and reviewing activity surrounding COVID-19 at the local, state and government level. While COVID-19 continues to be a global concern, TriMech wants to ensure you that we are 100% committed to supporting you and your business in every possible way. Knowing we’re working in a very fluid and changing environment we want to reassure you that you will continue to receive the same level of service that you have come to expect from TriMech.
Your Health and Safety Comes First
While we prefer to do business face to face, our top priority is the health and safety of you, our employees, partners and visitors. It’s with this focus that we’re moving quickly to enable each of our team members to offer meetings, training and other communications online. Our goal is to ensure your business needs are addressed in a manner that allows you and our team to operate in the safest and most efficient way possible.
We will continue to monitor the situation and work towards following the suggestions from the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control. Despite having to adjust our own processes and work arrangements, we still have our dedicated team of Client Success Engineers available to address all your technical support questions and software needs across our entire product portfolio and we remain devoted to you.
We know many organizations have made the proactive decision to allow their staff to work from home to minimize the potential risk of exposure to COVID-19. Fortunately, there are several options available to SOLIDWORKS users that can make using your software away from the office a little easier, depending on your license type and hardware situation. Note: All orders are being processed as usual.
Measures Being Taken
- Live Training: These courses will be switched to online classes through April 30th, and beyond if needed, so you will still get the information you need to expand your skills. Watch your email for more information on this.
- Onsite Training: If you have an on-site training scheduled with us and want to continue as scheduled, we are prepared to do so. We want to help make sure you are getting the information you need, as you need it. Please contact your account manager to review.
- Live events: All live events will be canceled through April 30th. As of now, we foresee events being back full swing starting in May but will continue to communicate as things change. All canceled events will be rescheduled. Watch your email for more information on this.
- Online Training: There will be no change to our virtual training and will continue to host our classes that can be done anywhere for your convenience. We will be adding additional classes to our offerings in the upcoming days.
- Webinars: We currently have several webinars left in the month of March that are free to attend and even more being added in April covering a wide variety of topics so we can continue sharing our knowledge with you.
- Support: We will continue to provide a high level of support to you and your company like normal. This includes providing online licensing, activation, roadblocks with the software/hardware, license borrowing and getting SOLIDWORKS working from home.
We will continue to communicate with you and make sure you have the most up-to-date information regarding TriMech and how we’re dealing with COVID-19. Of course, if any questions remain, please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance.
Our team can always be reached by calling 888.874.6324 or by emailing your request.